How do we choose the right anti-aging cream?
How do we choose our anti-aging cream?
Night creams are used for several purposes such as moisturizing the skin, preventing, and treating wrinkles, and treating pigmented spots. We thus prefer to use a night cream that contains most of the required ingredients to achieve these purposes. Sun protection should also be used in the morning.
With advancing age, some changes occur that must be treated to keep the skin fresh and clear:
- The skin becomes more rough & dry.
- Wrinkles and sagging occur due to the loss of collagen and some elastic tissues such as elastin.
- The skin becomes more vulnerable and sensitive, which leads to the appearance of capillaries under the skin.
- The skin becomes more prone to bruising due to the weakening of the blood vessel walls.
- Some degree of pigmentation occurs if we do not use sunblock creams during the day.
Which ingredients in the cream do we need to prevent and treat these changes?
Ingredients to activate collagen production, treat & prevent wrinkles and sagging, and strengthen the skin
The most important ingredient is retinol in combination with vitamins E, B3, B5 & C
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Date Seed Extract
Ingredients to treat rough and dry skin
Use gentle moisturizing agents such as:
Vitis vinifera seed oil
Ingredients to treat and prevent pigmentation
Long-term safe use of ingredients is preferred, such as:
Which creams contain most of these active ingredients, to moisturize the skin and help prevent wrinkles and sagging?
After careful research by our dermatologists, Duo-Selene Anti-Aging & Moisturizing cream is our top recommendation for an effective anti-aging cream, given its unique scientific-based formulation which contains all the ingredients needed for skin rejuvenation.
We also recommend a sunblock cream in the morning such as Anthelios spf 50 or Avene spf 50